Sunday, April 18, 2010
What George Clooney Taught Me About Web 2.0
1. Choose your wigets wisely, you don't want your blog to look like a bad batman costume.
2. Create a strong PLN. Ocean's 11 would not have been the same as Ocean's 2.
3. Have a great profile pic. Smile...alot.
4. Look professional. Wear a suit everywhere you go.
5. Don't be limited in your role. If you want to learn how to write, act and direct...GO FOR IT!
I came across this phrase yesterday..."half the battle". Here are some definitions of Half the Battle. 1. to be the most ...
Post #2-The Lit Maven Presents: Everything I Know I Learned in Kindergarten, But Video Sharing Back Then Was a Flip Book.Jan 25 th , 2010 . Just opened the trail fire, seared my eyeballs, and went to bed. The high of posting on photo sharing was followed closel...
How to create a mash up circa 1996? (True story. Friday night. No Money.) Rent the VHS version of The Wizard of Oz …please stay with m...
This is me after an intense month of twitter. Enough said . Tweet, Tweet, Twiddle, Twiddle (Learning the Tool) Captain's Log: Feb...