Saturday, April 17, 2010
What Super Grover Taught Me About Blogging
1. Just get in the air...don't worry that you might fall, you might soar too.
2. Look for people to help, don't just stay at home, get out there.
3. Dress the part. What does your blog say about you? Does it scream SUPER?
4. Make an entrance. Crash landing is effective if it garners some attention. Don't take your blog so seriously!
5. Keep talking. Eventually you will figure out what you want to say. Those left standing will be glad you did.
Until next time,
LIT MAVEN OUT!
I came across this phrase yesterday..."half the battle". Here are some definitions of Half the Battle. 1. to be the most ...
Post #2-The Lit Maven Presents: Everything I Know I Learned in Kindergarten, But Video Sharing Back Then Was a Flip Book.Jan 25 th , 2010 . Just opened the trail fire, seared my eyeballs, and went to bed. The high of posting on photo sharing was followed closel...
How to create a mash up circa 1996? (True story. Friday night. No Money.) Rent the VHS version of The Wizard of Oz …please stay with m...
This is me after an intense month of twitter. Enough said . Tweet, Tweet, Twiddle, Twiddle (Learning the Tool) Captain's Log: Feb...