What Super Grover Taught Me About Blogging
1. Just get in the air...don't worry that you might fall, you might soar too.
2. Look for people to help, don't just stay at home, get out there.
3. Dress the part. What does your blog say about you? Does it scream SUPER?
4. Make an entrance. Crash landing is effective if it garners some attention. Don't take your blog so seriously!
5. Keep talking. Eventually you will figure out what you want to say. Those left standing will be glad you did.
Until next time,
LIT MAVEN OUT!